Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beer Hammer


About a year ago I got the idea of hosting a tournament for my club called "Beer Hammer". As this is a new blog, I am just now getting around to writing about it. You may be able to tell from the name exactly what it is. I composed a 5 round tournament, with each round increasing in points. We started off with 1000 points and increased 250 each match. We had a total of 6 participants.

I played my Wolves, we also had a Dark Eldar, Blood Angels, Space Marines, Space Wolves, and Orks.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the missions! Which I might add is a terrible thing, for two reasons. They were some of the best that could possibly be provided, and I wrote them! Oh well, I'll bend my will a little and try and focus on remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment